PlusCBD Oil continues to help the CBD evolution move forward in terms of product quality, safety, and education. Through innovative and responsible application of science, PlusCBD enhances the well-being of customers, employees, and communities. PlusCBD is the brand of CBD supplements that are under the larger umbrella of CV Sciences, Inc. In January of 2019, CV Sciences was named one of the first US Hemp Authority Certified Manufacturers for robust quality management systems from seed to shelf. In 2018 CV Sciences won the 2018 Nutritional Outlook Best of the Industry Award. CV Sciences also achieved the industry’s first hemp extract Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAD) award in accordance with stringent US FDA safety guidelines in September of 2018.
So - clearly they know what they are doing....and we are fans. But as representatives of the general CBD consumer, we think there is one area they could improve on: affordability.
But let's break this down: extracting CBD is certainly a laborious and expensive task. Running a state of the art facility is no small deal. And then considering they are doing all of this while prioritizing the advancement of CBD as a legitimate substance to aid in health and wellness via scientific application, we think the extra cost is worth it.
The Relief Scout 5 Step Vetting Process:
- Full-Spectrum Hemp: All of PlusCBD’s full spectrum hemp extracts are processed, produced and tested throughout the manufacturing process to confirm the cannabinoid contents meets industry standards. That means each batch is tested in-house at Plus CBD as well as independent, third party labs.
- No GMOs: PlusCBD Oil the only hemp CBD supplement brand with published toxicology work to support independent conclusions that CBD is Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS). Currently there are three published case studies on PubMed with data backing safety and efficacy of products.
- Follows GMPs: PlusCBD’s state-of the art laboratory follows all guidelines for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and makes their audit results available on their websites.
- Third Party Tested: All of Plus CBD products are sent to an independent third-party lab where it is tested for cannabinoid potency, pesticides, molds, solvents, and heavy metals. This ensures when you consume PlusCBD oil, you are putting a safe and effective product in your body that meet all label and marketing claims.
- Socially Responsible: PlusCBD Oil are major advocates for CBD supplements as part of a health and wellness regimen. It currently partners with the Rodale Institute for organic and industrial hemp research, and are active in trade organizations, such as the US Hemp Roundtable, an organization Relief Scout is actively involved with, and educational seminars to support greater understanding of CBD.
You can see that there are many reasons to feel confident in the brand that is PlusCBD Oil. Do they hold the product that is best for you? Find out by going through the Relief Scout CBD Navigator!