This week we are covering a Relief Scout best seller, Lazarus Naturals. We believe that this team is in the CBD space for all the right reasons and we are proud to partner with them. Read on for the full review.
Lazarus Naturals' mission is to make CBD available to all, regardless of their financial situation. That means consumers get the best bang for their buck with Lazarus Naturals who continue to lead the industry in terms of cost per MG of CBD. Lazarus hemp is affordable, but not cheap in terms of quality. Lazarus hemp is grown in Central Oregon and processed in Washington and employs sustainable farming methods, carefully controlling what goes into the land and fields. We love Lazarus because they manufacture products in-house and rigorously third-party test to ensure safety and quality.
The Relief Scout 5 Step Vetting Process:
- Full-Spectrum Hemp: Lazarus hemp is responsibly grown on our farm in Central Oregon and is certified full-spectrum. That means you get all entourage effect of cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids.
- No GMOs: The Lazarus website states theirs farms will be fully certified organic by 2022.
- Follows GMPs: Lazarus employs sustainable farming methods, carefully controlling what goes into the land and fields.
- Third Party Tested: All products are manufactured in-house and rigorously third-party test to ensure safety and quality.
- Socially Responsible: In addition to an affordable price point, Lazarus maintains a commitment to making CBD accessible to veterans and active military personnel through their assistance program. In terms of giving back, Lazarus Naturals is actively engaged with our community and donates products directly to people who cannot otherwise afford them.
Lazarus is one stand up company and we are proud to be a partner in their mission to provide CBD to those who need it most.
See if Lazarus products are best for you by going through the Relief Scout CBD Navigator!