As a launch to highlight the vendors we have spent so much time getting to know, we thought why not share all those fun details with the world so you too can have faith and confidence in the vendors with the Relief Scout Approval Badge.
With the CBD industry largely unregulated, we take vetting manufacturers very seriously and go through painstaking detail to ensure we are putting a Relief Scout Approved Badge on only the brands that deserve it. As a company that is purposefully remaining brand agnostic, we want to be the voice for the consumer looking for natural relief without the worry of wasting time or money.
Read on for all of the details for why they are a Relief Scout recommended product, and precisely how they got there via our vetting process. Short on time? The vendor card holds the same info at a higher level.
Bluebird Botanicals CBD Oil and high-quality hemp extracts continue to pave the way for the hemp-CBD industry. Bluebird Botanicals plays an integral role in creating the hemp-CBD industry and are board members on the US Hemp Authority Roundtable that influences regulatory policies in Washington D.C. In 2018, Bluebird Botanicals was awarded the #1 Hemp Company/Product by the Cannabis business awards for demonstrated progress and innovation in their work. In 2016, Bluebird Botanicals won the Cannabis Award for #1 Hemp-CBD company for pushing the cannabis industry into the future with innovative solutions and social impact in cannabis.
The Relief Scout 5 Step Vetting Process:
- Full-Spectrum Hemp: Bluebird hemp derived CBD contains less than .03% THC and ships to all 50 states and several European Nations. Their customer service, fair pricing, and farming practices sets their full-spectrum hemp apart. Plus, Relief Scouters rave about the results!
- No GMOs: Bluebird has strong and fair relationships with farming partners who remain a core part of the Bluebird business. From seed to sale we are able to track the origin of every product Relief Scout sells from Bluebird farms. From our testing, we know Bluebird grows organic hemp is viewed as a thought leader when it comes to processing the best full-spectrum hemp in the industry.
- Follows GMPs: Bluebird Botanicals has the CBD industry’s leading quality control systems. Their manufacturing facilities are registered with the FDA and licensed with Colorado Department of Public Health. In April of 2018, Bluebird passed a cGMP audit with a 99% rating. For comparison, 70% is a passing score of this audit.
- Third Party Tested: Bluebird’s transparent batch database offers a look at 3rd party test for every product manufactured, made available for public viewing on each Relief Scout product page.
- Socially Responsible: Bluebird offers several assistance programs – for long-term disability, low-income, and veterans – to help make CBD accessible to those who need it the most. Bluebird Botanicals is certified bioplastics recyclable to keep their carbon footprint low and keep our earth green.
If this isn’t obvious enough on why we stand behind Bluebird products, we don’t know what is!
See if Bluebird products are the right CBD product for you by going through the Relief Scout CBD Navigator!